Tax liabilities in Canada

Today, we are going to share with you important points about tax obligations in Canada and America for children who are born in these countries.
The main difference is that when a child turns 18, being born in America, they will have to file taxes for life, no matter where they live. Whereas in Canada, although the child may be a citizen of Canada, they do not have to file taxes until they earn income in Canada or become a permanent resident.
In addition, we are ready to help those who are interested in investing in Canada by buying real estate or starting a business. Canada has excellent opportunities for children who were born here and their parents to invest in real estate, businesses, and to register a company as a legal entity.
If you need more detailed information, you are always welcome.

Scroll to Top