It is best suited for those who are used to control certain processes on their own, which naturally reduces its cost compared to the second set of services "Comfort". It does not include transfer and escort to re-registration, hospital tour, interpreter for OB/GYN visits, full concierge service, delivery of groceries and purchases directly to the apartment. Instead, your comfort is taken care of by a personal interpreting assistant for personal purposes (50 hours for the entire period).
What services are included in the package?
- Childbirth in a 2-bed ward in the presence of a medical translator (from the moment of admission to the hospital and 2 hours after delivery)
- Driver for an emergency trip to the hospital for childbirth (any time of the day)
- Anesthesia (epidural for natural birth and spinal for cesarean section)
- Preparation of all necessary documents and obtaining a visa to Canada
- Registration of the Canadian certificate and passport for the child. Help with paperwork in the current country of residence of parents
- Advice and preparation for your arrival in Canada
- Assistance in choosing a doctor and hospital (doctor's fee and overnight stay in the hospital)
- Selection of housing for rent by a licensed realtor, assistance in signing a contract and settlement
- Airport Transfer Organization
- Assistance in choosing a car for rent and paperwork
- Registration for a pediatrician
- Providing a personal interpreting assistant for personal purposes
- Transfers and interpreter accompaniment for all obstetrician-gynecologist visits (in case the doctor speaks English)